The Template Kit is pixel-perfect Designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable.
This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor, Includes stunning carefully crafted 10+ stunning templates, you can build your professional website just a click away.
- Elementor Free Version (Elementor Pro not required)
- 10+ Design Screen
- Fully Responsive Design
- Clean and Minimalist Design
- Details Listing
- Single Post
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Help Center
- Contact Form (MetForm)
Plugin Dependencies (installed from kit)
- Elementor Page Builder
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header & Footer Builder
- Sticky Header Effects for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from PluginsAdd New in WordPress. Do not unzip
- Go toElementsInstalled Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to ElementorGet Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header FooterBlocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to AppearanceElements Kit and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site, Activation On and click Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.