- Customise which Gravity Form Fields to include in the PDF
- Toggle Entry Notes on or off
- Show all available Radio, Checkbox, Select and Multiselect (RCSM) options and check ☒ the user’s selection(s)
- Toggle the Label or Value for RCSM fields
- Toggle the field description for all fields
- Group products in a table at the end of the PDF or show each product field individually
- Show the standard field Label, the Admin Label, the Admin Label with a fallback, or turn the Labels off.
Make use of Gravity Forms Entry Notes? Toggle them on and they’ll be displayed at the end of your document.
Show All Available Options
Show Option Label or Value
Show Field Description
- The standard Label which the end user sees when filling out your form
- A special Admin Label that is only visible when you view the entry in your admin area
You’ll now be able to display either label type for all fields in your PDF. There’s also a third option that will automatically fall back to the standard Label if the Admin Label doesn’t have a value, or you can disable labels all together.