LiveSmart Video Chat is a standalone web application with video, audio, recording, screen sharing and file transfer face-to-face communication channels and integrated chat. It has own signaling server, based on Socket.io. It does not require any additional installations or third party logins and accounts. You can set a highly customizable contact button on your web site so that your visitors can directly call you if you are online.
– Integration with WoWonder Social Network Platform. Integration files and installation instructions are included in 2.0.18 release of LiveSmart. You can read more about LiveSmart integrations here.
– Different feature requests and auto-update facility.
– Added Grid view of the video conference. Participants can now choose runtime between line and gallery view. Added mute all button. Demo is available here.
– Added the possibility to broadcast a pre-recorded video to your attendees! To see how this works, see the demo.
– Enhanced dashboard options for configuration and locale changes. Demo login is available here with demo/demo.
– Check speech to text and translation demos.
– Recorded video/audio files can be converted to MP4. Check for more information in the installation guide.
If you need more information about the features, have additional questions or difficulties with the demos or installation, you can visit our support forum.
– Live video and/or audio chat;
– Multi user conference video sessions;
– Broadcast to many;
– Configurable entry form available both with front end access (from the agent) or PHP and MySQL scripting;
– Own notification server, no third party software or accounts needed;
– File transfer;
– Record every aspect of your live stream – video, screen share, whiteboard and chat;
– Private rooms;
– URL shortener;
– Offline form so never miss a customer inquiry;
– Pure HTML5 Web chat;
– Chat history;
– Voice to chat module;
– Screen sharing. Supported on Chrome up to 71 with additional plugin (Your will be guided in the installation process), Chrome 72+, Firefox 52+ and MS Edge 17+ browsers are pluginless;
– Switch between front and back camera of your mobile;
– Notification system;
– Mobile friendly;
– Button for establishing a direct connection and a facility to track the presence of your visitors;
– Predefined buttons styling;
– Ability to set own video chat room;
– Meeting Scheduling;
– WordPress plugin to add easily the button to your WP pages and posts;
Check the User Guide section for a detailed description of all the features.
Make sure you read the FAQ Section for server requirements, how much attendees LiveSmart can handle and other useful topics.
LiveSmart Video Chat is supported on all major browsers:
– Desktop PC. Microsoft Edge 12+, Google Chrome 28+, Mozilla Firefox 22+, Safari 11+, Opera 18+, Vivaldi 1.9+, IE 11 (Needs installation of Temasys plugin. You will be guided through the installation process)
– Android. Google Chrome 28+ (enabled by default since 29), Mozilla Firefox 24+, Opera Mobile 12+
– Chrome OS.
– Firefox OS.
– at least iOS 11. MobileSafari/Mac Safari. For legacy Safari (older than v.11) you will be prompted to install Temasys plugin.
– HTTPS (SSL certificate) and root access needed (usually shared hosting do not offer this service, so you need VPS or dedicated server);
– For server side scripts: at least Node 8.x;
– You need port 9001 to be opened. You can change the port from your configuration file;
– Set own TURN server (recommended) or use third party STUN/TURN servers;
– No DB needed unless you want to enable chat history, user login or URL shortener;
– Set an online/offline contact button on your site and track and contact your visitors;
– Set a private room and share it with your contacts in order to establish a direct video call with screen sharing, file transfer, whiteboard collaborative tool and recording;
– Switch between front and back camera of your mobile to make an outstanding demo for your customers;
– Use only chat for support and fun;
Check here available scenarios of usage and how to set them on your environment.
– Educational, online lessons, tutorials, video streaming
– Health-care consultations
– Support, online sales, video consultations, real estate and car resellers
– Social media
– Real time streaming and where ever peer to peer video is needed
– different type of shows, live performances and events.
Meeting Scheduling Demo (health-care consultation)
Broadcasting Demo (online lessons, live streaming)
Admin demo (use demo/demo to login)
Multi User Conference with Enabled Recording
Password Protected Form
Live Iframe Demo
You can check the demo of the dashboard panel with demo/demo and relevant client page work.