Profile Builder Pro is the all in one user profile plugin for WordPress.
Easy to use profile plugin for creating front-end login, user registration and edit profile forms by using shortcodes.
Restrict Content based on user role or logged in status. Manage user roles and capabilities using the built in Role Editor.
[wppb-login], [wppb-register], [wppb-edit-profile], [wppb-recover-password], [wppb-logout]
Following registration, users receive a notification to confirm their email address – helps fight spam.
You decide who is a user on your website. Get notified via email or approve multiple users at once from the WordPress UI.
Allow users to log-in using their email or username
Eliminate weak passwords and improve security by setting a minimum password length and enforcing a certain password strength.
By hiding the Admin Bar on your WordPress site you provide your users with a clean and less confusing interface
They also appear in the backend of WordPress. Available extra fields are: Headings, input, input-hidden, checkbox, agree to terms checkbox, radio, select, select multiple, select CPT, select2, country select, timezone select, user role select, datepicker, textarea, reCAPTCHA, invisible reCAPTCHA, generalist upload, avatar upload, WYSIWYG, map, HTML, phone, number, time picker, color picker, custom validation field, currency select.
Conditional Fields are an easy way to show or hide fields based on user selections. Using conditional logic you can implement dynamic front-end registration forms for your users.
The avatar functionality works by default with almost any WordPress theme. It appears in the comments, bbpress forum and you can use it in conjuncture with the User Listing module
Rearrange and mix both default and extra user fields the way you want.
Restrict individual posts and pages based on the user role, logged in logged out status.
Restrict for WooCommerce products and bbPress forums.
Really simple to use role editor with the possibility to create, edit, delete and duplicate user roles as well as add and remove capabilities.
Step by step documentation available
Import Users Features:
– import standard user fields and custom fields (user meta)
– update existing users by specifying ID field
– set user role on import
Export Users Features:
– export all user fields and user meta (custom fields)
– export users by role or date range
The Repeater Field Module makes it really easy to add repeater front-end fields or groups of fields to your user profile.
Integration with both the Email Customizer and User Listing modules, makes creating advanced user profiles possible.
Set up multiple registration forms with different fields for certain user roles. Helps capture different information from different types of users.
– automatically log in for users – create custom registration forms for specific user roles
– manage (arrange, add and delete) fields that appear on each form
– redirect users after registration
Allow different user roles to edit their specific information. Set up multiple edit-profile forms with different fields for certain user roles.
– create custom edit profile forms for specific user roles
– manage (arrange, add and delete) fields that appear on each form
– redirect users after edit profile
Redirect users after login, after they first register or when they try to access the default WordPress dashboard, login, lost password and registration forms
Easy to edit templates for listing your users as well as creating single user pages
User Listing Features:
– shortcode based (use the [wppb-list-users] shortcode)
– set up multiple user listings
– restrict user listing to logged in users only (select roles)
– possibility to only list users with a particular user role(s)
– set number of users to be displayed on each page
– set default sorting criteria and sorting order
– fully customizable templates where you can add any extra fields previously defined
– ‘search’ tags for adding a search form on the All User Listing Template.
– ‘sort by’ tags.
– posibility to query users with a particular meta_key and meta_value
– advance filtering by custom fields using faceted filters
The users on map feature allows:
– users to have their own profile and add the location themselves
– list all the users inside user listing
– searching for users, or filtering them based on various information extends the functionality of your map
Simple to use customization of the WordPress Registration Emails
With the Email Customizer you can:
– Customize the WordPress Registration Email using fully customizable templates
– Override the from address so that it is the name of your business
– Customize the User Email sent to user upon different registration processes
– Customize the Admin Email sent when a new users is registered
Get Profile Builder in your Language
We’re focusing on translating Profile Builder in as many languages as we can. So far, the translations for more than 10 languages are almost complete. Download all the available language packs as well as help translate Profile Builder in your language
These addons extend Profile Builder and are available with all versions.
Gives you extra settings for Profile Builder.
Allows your users to login without a password. It’s as simple as installing it and adding a shortcode in a page or widget.
With the help of this add-on you will be able to export all Profile Builder Settings data to a .json. You can then use this file as a back-up or you can import this data on another instance of Profile Builder.
This add-on extends the functionality of Profile Builder by allowing you to add custom css classes for fields.
Using this addon you can limit the maximum number of characters a user can type in a field added and managed with Profile Builder.
Extends the functionality of Profile Builder by allowing you to set multiple admin e-mail addresses that will receive e-mail notifications sent by Profile Builder.
This add-on extends the functionality of our plugin and let us easily edit all Profile Builder labels.
Extends the functionality of our plugin by replacing Labels with Placeholders in Profile Builder forms.
Create private pages for your website users that only an administrator can edit.
The Email Confirmation Field add-on is meant to check if the email address entered matches the first one, making sure a user submits a valid and correct email address.
This add-on allows you to create select fields with search and filter functionality. All of this in a good looking, responsive select box.
This add-on plugin adds a GDPR Communication preferences field to Profile Builder.
These addons extend your WordPress Membership Plugin and are available with the PRO and Hobbyist version only.
Easily configure and enable social login on your website. Users can login with social platforms like Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Syncs Profile Builder with WooCommerce, allowing you to manage the user Shipping and Billing fields from WooCommerce with Profile Builder.
Extends the functionality of Profile Builder by adding the possibility of having multi-page registration and edit-profile forms.
Easily associate MailChimp list fields with Profile Builder fields and set advanced settings for each list.
This add-on allows you to integrate Profile Builder with the popular forums plugin, bbPress.
This integration add-on allows extending BuddyPress user profiles with Profile Builder user fields.
Easily associate Campaign Monitor client list fields with Profile Builder fields. Use Profile Builder Campaign Monitor Widget to add more subscribers to your lists.
Extends the functionality of Profile Builder by allowing you to change visibility options for the extra fields
Extends the functionality of Profile Builder by allowing administrators to approve profile changes made by users on individual fields
Add custom menu items like Login/Logout or just Logout button and Login/Register/Edit Profile in iFrame Popup.
Allow users to subscribe to your MailPoet lists directly from the Register and Edit Profile forms.