Xarris – Saas & Startup Elementor Template Kit created especially for Software Companies, Software as a Service (SaaS), Tech Startups, Digital Agencies, and Web App landing page. This template has a beautiful and unique design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 16+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking company business website just a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 16+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Our Team
- Our Clients
- Single Blog
- MetForm Contact
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
Required Plugins installed with kit:
- ElementsKit Lite
- Press Elements – Widgets for Elementor
- Stratum – Elementor Widgets
- JetSticky For Elementor
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metform custom form
- Import metform template –
- Import the template where the form appears, then edit in Elementor. –
- Click the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and click Edit Form. –
- Select New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button –
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder button. –
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab. –
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.