- Go to menu “Thrive Theme Builder > Themes”
- Press “+ Add theme”, select “Import From File”
- Upload the theme file (Omni or ShapeShift) to your media library
- Select the uploaded file and press “Import” button
Please note that Thrive Theme Builder is a theme and not a plugin.
Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift allows you to build your unique WordPress website with 100% front-end visual theme building magic. No coding needed.
Minimum Hosting Requirements for WordPress website
Make sure that your hosting meets the following minimum requirements:
- Web server based on Apache or NGINX or OpenLiteSpeed with 512MB of RAM. Recommended 1GB RAM.
- PHP version 7.4 (versions 7.0, 7.1, 7.3, 8.0, 8.1 may not be compatible for some products)
- MySQL version 5.7+ or MariaDB version 10.1+
- Apache module mod_rewrite
Recommended PHP Settings
To avoid getting errors during the installation of the product, make sure that you are using the correct PHP settings on your web server:
max_execution_time = 600 max_input_vars = 5000 memory_limit = 512M post_max_size = 512M upload_max_filesize = 512M
The theme is missing style.css stylesheet error
A common issue that can occur when installing a WordPress themes is “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.” error message being displayed when uploading or activating the theme.
The downloaded theme package may consist of actual theme along with documentation, plugins, and some other stuff.
To avoid this error you must unzip/unpack the downloaded theme package, thereafter find the theme installation .zip file inside the package and use it for installation in WordPress.
Using Download Manager
We do not recommend the use of download managers to download the files from GETALLGPL.
Download managers send multiple requests and create multiple connections to the server – each one counting as a download. The server will receive an abnormally large amount of requests to download the file(s) and may result in errors.