Please read this before opening a ticket:
Please check this before contacting us:
Many items are packaged in a master file/zip which requires unzipping to be able to access the installation file/zip for installing.
The master zip often includes other content such as documentation, additional plugins or other files. You should locate the main file for install and upload that file accordingly.
The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet error. A common issue that can occur when installing a WordPress theme is “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.” error message being displayed when uploading or activating the theme. You will need to extract/unzip the theme package first that you’ve downloaded.
The package inside can include ‘parent theme’, ‘child theme’, demo data and documentation.
Make sure you are uploading only the installable theme (that inside the package you download which is called theme-name.zip) through your WordPress admin section.
When you have uploaded the theme, you will need to activate the theme itself.
Some items show an activation notice. 93% of items fully work over GPL licenses. These items normally show this notice to allow direct developer support and automatic updates in exchange for an activation key. Even with this notice, as a GPL item, it will work at 100%.
Remember that for GPL items downloaded form our site, you must get updates always form us and make a manual update of the item.
If the product works fine even with the activation key notice, but it bothers you, then you can ignore it or hide this notice with some free plugins available in the WordPress repository like – https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-admin-notices/
Just be aware that these plugins can sometimes hide update messages when the developer drops a newer release.
To use it, first install and activate the Plugin. Once activated, you can install and update any theme/plugin by simply uploading a .zip file.
By installing and activating this Plugin before installing any theme or GPL Plugin you can avoid installation conflicts if you already have a previous version of the product installed.
HOW TO INSTALL A PLUGIN:
- Logint to getallgpl.com and Download the .zip file for the plugin to be installed from DASHBOARD>>PURCHASE HISTORY. You will notice that followed by the name of the plugin, its version number is indicated.
- Login to your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins”>”Add New”.
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the plugin to be installed.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
HOW TO INSTALL A THEME:
- Login to getallgpl.com and Download the .zip file for the theme from DASHBOARD>>PURCHASE HISTORY. You will notice that followed by the name of the theme, its version number is indicated.
- Log in to your WordPress website.
- Go to “Appearance”>”Themes”.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Upload Theme” button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the theme to be installed
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- Click “Activate”.
On a Single Item Purchase you will find all your single items in the DASHBOARD>>PURCHASE HISTORY tab. When an item gets an update, just go to this section and download the new file.
On any Membership Plan you will find a download button on all the single item pages. Just click this button and the download will start. Please note that this button will be present just on single item pages and NOT in any items list.
If you’d lke to get email notifications each time a new version of an item is uploaded into the site, you just need to click the button that says “FOLLOW WITH UPDATE ALERTS” located in each single item page.